Sunday, January 15, 2012

Europe 2012

Hard to believe it has been three years since my last trip to Europe. I got sidetracked by my rekindled love affair with the Philippines, that's why. But now I'm ripe for the picking and ready to go back. But why Europe in the winter, you might ask? Why not? This time of year airfares are low, hotels are discounted (I can have my pick of any 5-star hotels for less) and most importantly, the sights, streets, markets, restaurants & museums are not overcrowded with tourists. Besides, I just love to wear winter coats! My original plan includes Cairo, Egypt but we know the what's going on in that part of the world right now. So I reluctantly decided to skip Cairo this time. Yes, I'm adventurous... but to a certain extent. I also wanted to include Venice, Italy but there is just not enough time. Time is our worst enemy, isn't it?! Being a savvy traveler and an organization nut that I am, I feel confident that I can pull this off. So I hope you will follow me in my next adventures. Here's my itinerary:
  1. Munich, Germany
  2. Nuremberg, Germany
  3. Prague, Czech Republic
  4. Athens, Greece
  5. Amsterdam, The Netherlands

No comments: